The Liebster Award for “A Writer’s Playground”
Posted by lindamartinandersen on June 6, 2015
“The Liebster Award” for ‘A Writer’s Playground. ‘” Thanks Kathleen Burkinshaw. The Liebster Award recognizes new blogs or those with fewer than 200 followers. Thanks for thinking of me, Kathleen.
The Liebster Award Guidelines are posted here: Participation is voluntary. Announce that you were nominated for the Liebster Award. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to his/her blog. Answer the questions sent. Nominate 11 or fewer blogs with less than 200 followers. Write 11 questions for the nominees. Inform them of their nomination.
Thank you again for the nomination, Kathleen (Kathy) Burkinshaw. I enjoy your blog very much and others will too. See Kathy’s posts here: Creating Through the Pain.
Here are my answers to Kathy’s questions:
- Favorite color? Green.
- Favorite book? Aunt Nancy and Cousin Lazybones by Phyllis Root.
- Favorite place in the world? Mountains of NC
- Any pets? no longer.
- Can you play a musical instrument? No.
- Any hobbies? attending workshops, traveling, making floral arrangements.
- Favorite food? Cold boiled shrimp
- Tea or coffee? Coffee
- What is one thing you would never part with? My antique bed
- If you write, where is your favorite place to write? At my desk in our mountain house looking out at the view.
- Favorite movie/TV program? Shawshank Redemption
I chose not to nominate blogs I’ve nominated in the past. Some of them may be tagged by others I know. Instead, I chose blogs I have only recently begun following.
I’d like to nominate these blogs for the Liebster Award:
God’s Selfie (blog by Ben and Renee): https://godselfie.wordpress.com/2015/05/01/water-and-falls/
The Senior Health and Fitness Blog by Steven Siemons: http://theseniorhealthandfitnessblog.com/2015/03/19/the-myth-of-senior-fitness-its-simply-business-as-usual/
Kimberley Payne: encouraging moms in fitness, family & faith
Here’s a Core Strength video:
11 Questions for the Writers I Presented the Liebster Award:
1. What inspired the name of your blog?
2. What has been your most rewarding writing project so far?
3. Who encouraged your creative abilities when you were a child? How?
4. Where does your creativity fall on a scale between 1 and 10?
5. Where does your determination to reach your goals fall on a scale between 1 and 10?
6. Where does your accomplishment of goals fall on a scale between 1 and 10?
7. What is your favorite adult genre?
8. Name the last magazine you subscribed to.
9. Would you rather write by the pool or indoors where it’s air conditioned? Why?
10. What’s best about blogging?
11. Would you rather sleep on one mattress or ten?
I look forward to hearing your responses.
Readers, I hope you’ll visit the blogs honored today with the Liebster Award.
Thanks for visiting. Come again soon and bring a friend. Comments are appreciated. If you’re under 13 years old, please ask a trusted adult to post for you.