Just Jot It January #26–Oneness
Posted by lindamartinandersen on January 26, 2016
“A Writer’s Playground”–A place to find wordplay, writing, and monthly calendar activities for kids and those young at heart.”
“Just Jot It January #26–Oneness” by Linda Martin Andersen
I accepted a challenge for January: Just jot a note and submit. I can’t participate every day this month, but I will join in when I can.
I decided to create a theme to write about: I chose “celebrate.” Today’s suggested prompt is “oneness.” I have combined my theme with the suggested prompt for the day.
Today, I celebrate the oneness of community.
What community? Whatever community you want to think on.
My List: The Oneness of…
- The community of nature. That’s a big community, but I love it so much. I look out my kitchen window at wildlife that visits occasionally.
- The community of writers. I love their support and encouragement. I appreciate that fellow writers connect to critique stories and share writing tips.
- The community of family and friends who love me unconditionally.
- The community of believers. To me, that means Christian believers, although it may be different for you. I benefited from the love and support of a Stephen Minister in my church when I was a caregiver for my husband. Others in the church remembered us in numerous ways too. https://www.stephenministries.org/
- The community with God. I am never alone. I am thankful for God’s endless, limitless love.
Oneness signifies belonging and connecting to me. What about you?
- Brainstorm oneness of community. What communities would you include?
- Who or what belong in the communities of oneness that you named?
- How does your belief of oneness effect the person you are?
Visit http://lindaghill.com/2016/01/26/just-jot-it-january-26th-oneness/ to read and comment on other participants’ posts.
http://lindaghill.com/2015/12/31/just-jot-it-january-2016-rules/ for details about Just Jot It January.
Thank you for visiting “A Writer’s Playground.” Come again soon and bring a friend. Please leave a comment. I’d love to hear what you’re celebrating today. Remember that children 13 and under need an adult to comment for them. For more fun, sign up to follow my blog. Thank you!