What is Frogging?
Posted by lindamartinandersen on March 10, 2016
A Writer’s Playground–a place to find wordplay, writing
prompts, reasons to celebrate, and monthly calendar activities for kids and those
young at heart.
“What is frogging?” by Linda Martin Andersen
Check the definitions listed here:
I visited a knitter’s blog recently and learned another meaning of the word frogging. Read the article here.
After reading the knitting article, I thought about my writing and created a riddle.
Riddle: What might a writing work-in-progress (WIP) and a knitting project have in common?
Answer: Frogging…Rip-it. Rip-it!
- What comes to mind when you hear the word “frogging?”
- What do you think the frogs pictured above might say about “frogging?”
- What do you think the frogs above might say to each other?
- What name would you give the frogs above and why?
- What would knitters say about “frogging?”
- What would outdoorsmen say about “frogging?”
- How is frogging used on coats and other clothing?
- Write a riddle about frogging.
Thank you for visiting “A Writer’s Playground.” Come again soon and bring a friend. Please leave a comment about frogging. Remember that children 13 and under need an adult to comment for them. For more fun, sign up to follow my blog. Thank you!