A Writer’s Playground–a place to find wordplay, writing prompts, reasons to celebrate, and monthly calendar activities for kids and those young at heart
“The Last Cherry Blossom–Coming Very Soon!” by Linda Martin Andersen
NO, there’s no real danger to cherry trees that provide us so much beauty. No threat to them in that way.
So what is this post about? A new book called THE LAST CHERRY BLOSSOM by Kathleen Burkinshaw.
Photos used with permission.
THE LAST CHERRY BLOSSOM is a book you don’t want to miss. What have you heard about it? If you don’t know about this debut book due to launch on August 2, read more here.
Earlier posts I hope you’ll choose to visit/revisit include…
- One of my earlier posts:
Two posts to follow by Carol Baldwin:
- “Carol Baldwin’s blog: Meet Kathleen Burkinshaw–Debut Middle Grade Author” posted at
2. Carol Baldwin also posted a review of THE LAST CHERRY BLOSSOM. See here:
- Here’s a Kirkus review too:
If you want to order a copy of this book before August 2, here’s one place to do so:
I’m so happy for my writer friend and her writing journey! What a great gift to readers everywhere.
Readers, I hope you’ll try some writing of your own..
- Tell about a time your life changed for the better.
- Tell about a time your life changed for the worse.
- What helps you to handle things when life turns worse?
- How do you like to celebrate when life changes for the better?
- Who helps you through life events when you face changes?
I hope you’ll look for and read THE LAST CHERRY BLOSSOM by Kathleen Burkinshaw.
Thank you for visiting “A Writer’s Playground.” Come again soon and bring a friend. Please leave a comment. Remember that children 13 and under need an adult to comment for them. For more fun, sign up to follow my blog. Thank you!