A Writer’s Playground–a place to find wordplay, writing prompts, reasons to celebrate, and monthly calendar activities for kids and those young at heart “Joy in the Morning–Who Brings It?” by Linda Martin Andersen
Earlier, I posted that my creativity was returning, which brought me great joy. I included a photo of a few purchases for my kitchen coffee station–a simple joy.
A friend recently gave me a gift for my coffee station. The dish towel’s message turned my focus from what brought me joy to who brought it. Please compare the original coffee station set up to my latest one, featuring the new towel.
My earlier post : What brings you joy in the morning and throughout the day?
Bamboo Coffee Station. Copyright 2016. Linda Martin Andersen.
My latest post: Who brings you joy? (See photo below)
Copyright 2016. Linda Martin Andersen
Who brings you joy?
- Who are the special people in your life who bring you joy? Name as many as you can.
- Sometimes, when I see a young child I smile for no special reason. Who gives you that kind of joy?
- Who lifts your spirits, makes you snap out of a bad mood, and helps your joy return?
- Name people who would say you bring them joy.
- Who do you believe causes you to feel joy? The towel in my coffee station states our need for a whole lot of Jesus. Do you agree?
- I praise and thank Jesus for the joy in my life. How about you?
- The towel’s message reminds me of the quote, “Jesus is the reason for the season.” What does it remind you of?
Thank you for visiting “A Writer’s Playground.” Come again soon and bring a friend. Please leave a comment. Remember that children 13 and under need an adult to comment for them. For more fun, sign up to follow my blog. Thank you!